Here are a few updates and reminders and as the semester gets underway and we continue to partner with campus units for a Smart Restart.
New and Updated Materials
Fall 2020 Building Manager Meeting
The Fall 2020 Building Manager Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 10 (9am-10:30am). Keep an eye out for a meeting request (coming shortly) or click here to join the MS Teams meeting next week.
Reminder: Signage Requirements
Campus units are expected to post Smart Restart signage to promote campus-wide health protocols, cleaning guidelines, symptom monitoring, breakroom and meeting etiquette, etc. All buildings and offices should now have Smart Restart signage installed. If you have not already done so, please work with your unit to ensure that signage is posted.
Reminder: Building Access/Locking
All buildings, except for those listed below, must be accessible for students and instructors starting September 2:
- Air Force ROTC–1433 Monroe St. (1095)
- Army ROTC–1910 Linden Dr. (0103)
- Navy ROTC–1610 University Ave. (0129)
- Rennebohm Hall (0034)
- Signe Skott Cooper Hall (0044)
- Hanson Biomedical Sciences Laboratories (0094)
- Extension Building (0500)
- 21 N. Park Street (1078)
- Hamel Music Center (0585)
- UW Medical Foundation Centennial Building (1435)
- Enzyme Institute (0479)
- Dairy Cattle Center (0092)
- Rust-Schreiner Hall (0158)
- Veterinary Medicine Building (0093)
- Henry Taylor Hall (0464)
- Health Sciences Learning Center (1480)
- Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (0126)
- McArdle Building (0468)
- 660 W. Washington Avenue (8006)
- Wisconsin Energy Institute (0752)
- South Hall (0051)
- Environment, Health & Safety Building
- Biotron Laboratory (0045)
- Hector DeLuca Biochemical Sciences (0204)
Any changes to building access for the fall semester cannot be made without prior arrangements with the Office of the Provost, UW Police Department, and FP&M.