FP&M Employee Resources
- The November 2016 issue of Inside FP&M is now available.
- The Computer Use policy has been published.
- The September 2016 issue of Inside FP&M is now available.
- The May 2016 issue of Inside FP&M is now available.
- The Recruitment, Assessment, and Selection of Academic, Limited, and University Staff Employees policy was published.
- The Tuition Reimbursement policy was recently updated and published.
- Check out the new Working at UW website.
To apply for a custodian position, you must complete a paper application.
Applicants may print applications by visiting Custodians page of the UW-Madison Office of Human Resources.
Applications may also be picked up at the Office of Human Resources at 21 N Park Street, 5th Floor – Suite 5101, Madison, WI 53715.
Complete applications can be submitted to the Office of Human Resources in person or by mail to the above address, or by email to email@example.com.
Recruitment, Assessment, and Selection
The forms and materials below are meant to be used by FP&M supervisors for recruitment, assessment, and selection of new employees.
Performance Management Forms
The forms below are meant to be used by FP&M supervisors for the purpose of completing the annual performance review process for employees of Facilities Planning & Management (FP&M).